History

History

Down
  • 1891
    1891

    SKW founded by Otto Steiner, great grandfather of the current owners

  • 1921
    1921

    Founding of PRAKAB in Prague

  • 1950
    1950

    Reconstruction of Schwechat plant after war damages

  • 1985
    1985

    Expansion of SKW - doubling of the production areas

  • 1992
    1992

    Renewed fusion of SKW/PRAKAB through acquisition of a majority interest

  • 1994
    1994

    First ISO 9001 certification of SKW

  • 1997
    1997

    Relocaion of the production to PRAKAB, specialisation of SKW as logistics centre

  • 2003
    2003

    Opening of the test centre and fire laboratory

  • 2008
    2008

    Adolf Krenn and Ing. Mag. Robert Vodnek appointed Managing Directors of SKW

  • 2010
    2010

    Implementation of new logistics system

  • 2013
    2013

    Construction and completion of a cable drum high-rise warehouse

The World of SKW

Get in Touch